Partner Barry Temkin will be presenting on “Ethics Issues on Infrastructure Projects” at PLI’s virtual conference, Construction Projects and Infrastructure 2021, on May 13. Some topics he will discuss include:
- Making the best deal for your client while abiding by ABA Rules 3.3(a) and Rules 3.3(c)
- What is the standard of knowledge imposed by NY Rule 1.0?
- Know your affirmative obligations per NY Rule 1.6(b)
- Analyze your ethical duties under the Professional Rules under applicable provisions of the False Claims Act
- Why the reality of practice must reflect the full scope of the duty of loyalty
The conference’s audience consists of outside counsel, in-house attorneys, construction contract procurement professionals, and government agency officers working in the construction and infrastructure space. The full program and registration can be found here.