Mound Cotton welcomes experienced talent in all of our offices. We are more than just a law firm — we are also a community. What makes MCWG unique is the people who work here. Every person plays an important role in sustaining a culture that is founded upon camaraderie and teamwork. We have an open door policy and readily welcome questions from our colleagues. Associates at the firm are mentored by our seasoned attorneys, who help them brainstorm and expand their knowledge base.
Mound Cotton provides equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, reproductive health decision making, or any other unlawful criteria. For additional information and assistance, please contact Denise Tripodi here.
We offer a competitive benefit packages to all of our employees, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Domestic Partner benefits
- Short and long-term disability
- Firm-paid life insurance
- Firm-paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax parking and transit programs
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- 10+ holidays per year
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- PTO days, bereavement, jury duty, personal days
Learn more here: