Wayne R. Glaubinger
Wayne R. Glaubinger has over twenty five years of experience in commercial, tort, corporate, insurance, environmental, and reinsurance litigation. His practice has included arbitrations, trials, and appeals involving first- and third-party insurance coverage defense, reinsurance, brokers’ errors and omissions, employment law, property damage losses, subrogation, personal injury claims, premises liability claims, coverage disputes and fraud. Mr. Glaubinger has tried complex issues involving significant monetary disputes through verdict in state and federal courts throughout the United States. Mr. Glaubinger is a graduate of George Washington University and American University Law School.
- Member of the Firm's Executive Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Recognized in Benchmark Litigation as a National Insurance Litigation Star
- Recognized in Super Lawyers
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. Learn more about the selection methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Co-author, “Seeing is Believing,” Best’s Review, December 2001.
- Speaker, “Insurance Litigation 101,” Mealey’s, 2005 & 2007
- Speaker, “Understanding the Insurance Marketplace: Key Products–Property Insurance,” Mealey’s, 2005 & 2006
- Property Loss Research Bureau-Presenter, 2005 & 2009
- “The Appraisal Process”
- “Effective Mediation Arbitration and Appraisal of Property Claims”
- American Conference Institute – Presenter
- “Catastrophic Insurance Events,” 2006
- “Resolving Claims Involving Pollutants, Contamination and Mold,” 2006
- Presenter, “Critical Update on Insurance Litigation: Key Strategies for Corporate Counsel,” Marcus Evans, November 2006
- Speaker on Property Law and Reinsurance Issues in UK and Bermuda, 2006-2008
New York, 1984
B.S., George Washington University, 1980
J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 1983