Mound Cotton hires lateral attorneys on the basis of current needs at the firm and seeks highly qualified attorneys who are committed to a successful and rewarding legal career. The firm places a premium on effective legal writing, so lateral candidates are encouraged to present one or two writing samples, in addition to a resume and any other information the candidate would like us to consider. The firm looks for candidates who graduated within the top 30% of their law school class. Maturity, initiative, and confidence are also traits that are valued by Mound Cotton. Essentially, the firm is proud of all it has accomplished, and it looks for individuals who will help us continue to be leaders in our field.
The firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, with early opportunities for advancement, and a collegial and informal environment. Mound Cotton provides its attorneys with the opportunity for rapid professional development and, through its accredited CLE program, teaches skills that will assist its attorneys in becoming better and more confident practitioners.
For further information, please feel free to forward your resume directly to us at:
Mound Cotton Wollan & Greengrass LLP
One New York Plaza
New York, New York 10004
Phone: (212) 804-4259
Fax: (212) 344-8066
We are seeking licensed Associates for our New York, New Jersey, and California offices. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of experience in complex insurance, reinsurance, litigation and bad faith coverage. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with insurance coverage experience who are looking to develop in their careers by joining a team within a national firm.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- At least 2 years of experience working on complex insurance coverage matters, including commercial first-party insurance, third-party liability, professional liability, etc.
- Superior legal research, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- JD from an accredited law school and strong academic credentials.
- Admission to the appropriate state bar – New York, New Jersey, or California. Additional state bar admissions are preferred but not required.
We are also seeking a senior lawyer with at least ten years of property insurance coverage experience for our Houston office.
Please send your resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to email@example.com